Why does the apple watch have a smaller battery life than the fitbit versa?

I

iMore Question

My apple watch will last about half a day, just using the messages and the activity app. Where the fitbit versa lasts days and is smaller than the apple watch. Why does the apple watch have a smaller battery life than the fitbit versa?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello and welcome to iMore. I can't answer your question specifically, because I do not know the answer. That said, can you share with us exactly which model you have... is it a Series 0, 2, 3 or 4? The age of your Watch may have an effect on its battery life.

Also, You may want to consider signing up for an account here on iMore. That way it's easier to connect when you have specific questions. If you're interested, click here to learn how to sign up!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I get 24+ hours of battery with S3 LTE model. If you're only getting 1/2 a day, then there's more info to this that we've been given.

As @Annie_8plus said, please register to we can get more info and see if we can discover the source of your battery issue.

scruffypig

Feb 16, 2014
Visit site
I can easily get close to two days with my series 4 GPS. Of course, Apple Watch OS 5 keeps track of my activity without having to manually start any app and will still count toward filling my rings.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73