My Apple ID is locked, and I don’t know my security question answer, my phone number, my postal code and even my address.

As I said, I don’t know any of my Apple ID details. I only know my password, my birthdate and nothing else. Unfortunately, my Find my iPhone is on and my phone will be locked if I reset it. What can I do? Are there any ways to turn off Find My iPhone so that I can reset my iPhone and use a new Apple ID?
    05-22-2019 05:09 AM
    About your only option is this:
    https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

And that's after playing a game of "100 questions" to confirm you are the account holder. There's no way around it. If you don't know your account details then there's nothing you, we, or Apple can do.
    05-22-2019 07:27 AM
    My Apple ID is locked, and I don’t know my security question answer, my phone number, my postal code and even my address.

As I said, I don’t know any of my Apple ID details. I only know my password, my birthdate and nothing else. Unfortunately, my Find my iPhone is on and my phone will be locked if I reset it. What can I do? Are there any ways to turn off Find My iPhone so that I can reset my iPhone and use a new Apple ID?
    I don’t think you’re trying to access your own account.
    Why don’t you know the most crucial information about yourself?
    05-22-2019 07:29 AM
    How is it you don't know your own phone number, postal code, and address? An Apple ID usually requires an email address and password. Do you not know your email address either? No offense, but this really does sound suspicious.
    05-22-2019 07:46 AM
    About your only option is this:
    https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

And that's after playing a game of "100 questions" to confirm you are the account holder. There's no way around it. If you don't know your account details then there's nothing you, we, or Apple can do.
    Exactly this. Apple puts all of these processes in place to ensure the owner's security and privacy. You will have to prove to Apple that you are who you say you are. If you can't prove it, or if you really aren't who you say you are, then there's no way you'll be able to access the phone in question.
    05-22-2019 08:04 AM
    Contact Apple and once you provide them with proof of purchase, they will probably be able to help you.
    05-22-2019 09:09 AM
    How is it you don't know your own phone number, postal code, and address? An Apple ID usually requires an email address and password. Do you not know your email address either? No offense, but this really does sound suspicious.
    05-23-2019 07:25 AM
    Might be a good time to buy a new phone and start fresh.
    05-23-2019 02:49 PM

You sure this phone belongs to you? Without knowing any of that information, I imagine it's going to be impossible for Apple to identify you and allow you access back into your account via their recovery steps.
    05-23-2019 03:04 PM
    What do you mean, you don’t know your address !?
    where do you sleep at night ?
    05-24-2019 07:18 AM
    As I said, I don’t know any of my Apple ID details.
    Congratulations. You now have a very expensive paper weight. Enjoy.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    05-24-2019 07:22 AM
    Congratulations. You now have a very expensive paper weight. Enjoy.
    True and very unfortunate.
    05-24-2019 10:11 AM