UNSENT MESSAGE ON iPHONE EMAILS - URGENT!

I

iMore Question

I recently moved jobs to another company. The problem I have is my old works email address was set up on my mobile phone. Due to me leaving my old role the IT Manager changed the password on my old works email address to prevent me from logging in. I accidently tried to send an email off my phone although I was locked out of my old email account (as the error message advising me to input the new password kept appearing) so instead of the email sending I just got an ''1 UNSENT EMAIL'' error message at the bottom of my screen.

What I need to know is will this of gone to my old works email address' outbox? Because I was technically logged out of the email account I am hoping this did not go to the outbox of my old email address?

Any help would be great. Thanks

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Probably not since the password was changed and you weren't logged into the email account, that unsent unsent email should only be on your phone and not in your old account's outbox.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I think that it is only in the outbox on your iPhone. If your iPhone belongs to your former employer, I would return it to them asap. If it belongs to you, I'd change your default email address to another account so this doesn't happen again.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices