Fully Charged iPhone XR? Send Help.

I

iMore Question

Hi, I used to have an iPhone SE and If I'm right, when the phone was FULLY charged it changed "100% charging" to "100% chargED" but I saw that when my iPhone XR gets 100% it still says "charging" so I left the phone charging a little more and didn't changed... is it my phone going insane, does apple stop with the chargED thing??? how do I know it is fully charged??? I've my phone less than 2 weeks.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I don't recall my phone ever showing "100% charging" or "100% chargED". When it's on the charger, I can see a percentage, and a little lightning bolt next to the percentage, indicating that the phone is still on the charger. Once the phone reaches 100%, I know that it's fully charged.

Also, welcome to iMore. You may want to consider signing up for an account here on iMore. That way it's easier to connect when you have specific questions. If you're interested, click here to learn how to sign up!

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
My iPhone is currently on the charger. I have been discussing this with other TM's and one person pointed out that when the phone is on the charger, and I tap it to see the lock screen, it does say 57% charged! The date then appears replacing the 57% charged. I will keep an eye on it and let you know what it says on my lock screen once the charge gets up to 100%

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I don't recall seeing the words "charging" or "charged" on my phone. I see the lightning bolt when it's charging and the battery icon turns green.

afivoid

May 8, 2019
Visit site
My iPhone is currently on the charger. I have been discussing this with other TM's and one person pointed out that when the phone is on the charger, and I tap it to see the lock screen, it does say 57% charged! The date then appears replacing the 57% charged. I will keep an eye on it and let you know what it says on my lock screen once the charge gets up to 100%

Alright!! Thank you so much anyway. I only have other question, not sure you can help me but okay, I take my phone off the carger on 100% and I leave it on the table, no wi-fi, no nothing and when I wake up it's 99% is there any reason or is my phone with some error?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Alright!! Thank you so much anyway. I only have other question, not sure you can help me but okay, I take my phone off the carger on 100% and I leave it on the table, no wi-fi, no nothing and when I wake up it's 99% is there any reason or is my phone with some error?

I think that's normal. There are lots of things going on "behind the scene". If you're not connected to WiFi, but your cellular data is turned on, it could be searching for a signal. Leaving WiFi on is actually better for your battery life. Here is a link to an article that offers tips for better battery life for your XR

afivoid

May 8, 2019
Visit site
I think that's normal. There are lots of things going on "behind the scene". If you're not connected to WiFi, but your cellular data is turned on, it could be searching for a signal. Leaving WiFi on is actually better for your battery life. Here is a link to an article that offers tips for better battery life for your XR

I actually didn't left the Data that's why I thought it was weird. However, thank you so much for your help! x

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner