I have a new iPhone that has been backed up from iCloud and set up the same as my old phone. However, I can’t figure out how to remove Facebook contacts. I open the contacts app, and there is no “Groups” option, and nothing else in Settings menu. This is incredibly infuriating and any help would be much appreciated.
    04-13-2019 12:32 AM
    Login to iCloud website via a computer and then select Contacts. From there, you can manage groups.

In regard to Facebook, check out the instructions via the following link.

https://www.wikihow.com/Delete-Faceb...from-an-iPhone
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    04-13-2019 11:44 AM
    One of the best things I've done lately was cancel my Facebook account. Problem solved.
    04-13-2019 01:42 PM
    One of the best things I've done lately was cancel my Facebook account. Problem solved.
    I deactivated my Facebook account years ago not long after I opened it. It simply wasn’t for me.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    04-13-2019 02:45 PM
    I deactivated my Facebook account years ago not long after I opened it. It simply wasn’t for me.
    So many people comment to me that they use Facebook to keep up with family and friends.

Really? I make a phone call.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    04-14-2019 07:05 AM
    I’m on Facebook but not nearly as much anymore. I have reconnected with old college friends which has been nice. I have become very careful about my activity there. I also use au completely separate email for Facebook, so I had no issues with my contact list being populated with FB friends.
    kataran likes this.
    04-14-2019 08:37 AM
    I’m on Facebook but not nearly as much anymore. I have reconnected with old college friends which has been nice. I have become very careful about my activity there. I also use au completely separate email for Facebook, so I had no issues with my contact list being populated with FB friends.
    There used to be an option in settings> Facebook to add Facebook friends to your Contacts. The Facebook log in in Settings has since been removed, along with that option.
    04-14-2019 11:10 PM