I was on spring break and my watch was in the bag with a open container of shampoo and it went all over the place. 5 days past and shampoo is still in the screen and where the battery is. So i took the battery out and clean it then i tried to wash the watch and put it rice. Its not in rice yet but.. i was wondering if was doing something wrong or how do i fix it.
    (the watch is a smartwatch from Walmart)
    04-12-2019 09:25 AM
    Wow, that's too bad. It sounds like you're taking all the right steps. Who is the manufacturer of your watch?
    04-12-2019 09:36 AM
    I was on spring break and my watch was in the bag with a open container of shampoo and it went all over the place. 5 days past and shampoo is still in the screen and where the battery is. So i took the battery out and clean it then i tried to wash the watch and put it rice.
    Based on this information, it doesn't sound like an Apple Watch. If that's the case, you may just be out of luck.

Its not in rice yet but.. i was wondering if was doing something wrong or how do i fix it.
    May be time for a new watch.
    04-12-2019 09:37 AM
    I was on spring break and my watch was in the bag with a open container of shampoo and it went all over the place. 5 days past and shampoo is still in the screen and where the battery is. So i took the battery out and clean it then i tried to wash the watch and put it rice. Its not in rice yet but.. i was wondering if was doing something wrong or how do i fix it.
    Please contact the manufacturer of the smartwatch for assistance and recommendations regarding this matter. Thank you.
    04-12-2019 10:15 AM