AirPods Pro deal at Amazon: Save $52 for a limited time!

I just got the iPad 6th gen for med school
    I wish I could test which of the apps work better because both are not so cheap
    04-02-2019 03:52 PM
    Well, you have some options available to you. You can either
    1. Do research on both apps and then choose the one you think is best suited for you.
    2. Take a chance and just pick one to use then go and purchase it.
    3. Use the free built-in Notes app and use the writing feature therein for jotting down notes.
    04-02-2019 04:13 PM
    Well, you have some options available to you. You can either
    1. Do research on both apps and then choose the one you think is best suited for you.
    2. Take a chance and just pick one to use then go and purchase it.
    3. Use the free built-in Notes app and use the writing feature therein for jotting down notes.
    I think the poster already knows those. He is specific about the Notability vs. Goodnotes 5. I have the Notability (on top of Default Apple Notes, of course) but do not have the other, so I cannot compare. Anybody?
    Last edited by xanadome; 04-04-2019 at 08:34 AM. Reason: mispelling
    04-04-2019 08:33 AM
    Depends on what you want the app to do for you? What are your expectations, desires, needs for a note-taking app? Then we could do a better job of telling you the pros and cons of available choices.
    04-04-2019 10:43 AM
    I think the poster already knows those. He is specific about the Notability vs. Goodnotes 5. I have the Notability (on top of Default Apple Notes, of course) but do not have the other, so I cannot compare. Anybody?
    Can you tell the OP which of the two works better for him or her because I cannot? I can only provide suggestions. Know what I mean?...
    04-04-2019 11:48 AM
    Can you tell the OP which of the two works better for him or her because I cannot? I can only provide suggestions. Know what I mean?...
    Isn't it eassentially what the OP is asking? I believe the post above yours (Ken Magel) is the right question and hope the OP would provide more info so that he could get more help :-)
    04-04-2019 11:54 AM
    I have no experience with either app but here's a recent review I ran across from the DailyTekk YouTube channel I follow comparing both apps. Hope this may help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVzID-NbYiA
    xanadome likes this.
    04-04-2019 01:11 PM
    I just got the iPad 6th gen for med school
    I wish I could test which of the apps work better because both are not so cheap
    I don't know what you are after but it's very likely your school has an Office 365 or G Suite license for you. If so OneNote has more features.

I also don't know what sort of notes app you want. There are other good choices. For many Drafts is great because of capture, formatting and now a Mac OS client.
    04-04-2019 01:33 PM