Apple assistance disabled my apple ID

darkangel11

Apr 2, 2019
Visit site
Hello everyone
I just bought an Iphone 7+ from amazon. I created an apple id with 25$ itunes giftcard. And tried to make purchase but it shows me "your purchase could not be completed please contact apple assistance" and when I contacted them. They disabled it and said that there is no way to re-enable it. Please make a new apple id. And I made a new one then add 10$ funds. Same problem happened. And before a week ago. I just made a new one with 5$ funds. Same couldnt make purchase and contacted them oncr again they disabled it

Please advise me what can I do?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone
I just bought an Iphone 7+ from amazon. I created an apple id with 25$ itunes giftcard. And tried to make purchase but it shows me "your purchase could not be completed please contact apple assistance" and when I contacted them. They disabled it and said that there is no way to re-enable it. Please make a new apple id. And I made a new one then add 10$ funds. Same problem happened. And before a week ago. I just made a new one with 5$ funds. Same couldnt make purchase and contacted them oncr again they disabled it

Https://support.apple.com is the only one who can assist you with this matter. Please contact them again in order to have it fixed.

darkangel11

Apr 2, 2019
Visit site
Each time That I contacted them. They asked me to provide my apple id. But they're going to disable it without telling me anything about it!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Each time That I contacted them. They asked me to provide my apple id. But they're going to disable it without telling me anything about it!

I've been an Apple customer for a long time and I've never had an ID disabled for no reason. I'm not saying it didn't happen, but just sounds odd.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Im sorry you’re having such trouble. This is quite perplexing and as the others have already suggested, you need to work with Apple support. You’ll need to have the appropriate credentials as well. One other thing you might consider is connecting the seller you purchased it through Amazon.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone

No No No! Something's not right here. I've NEVER seen any notice to contact "Apple Assistance", and Apple Support does not disable a person's Apple ID without cause. Every troubleshooting tip on the Apple Support page found via the following link does NOT include a situation in which the Apple ID is disabled. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201195

With that being said, I advise you to contact "Apple Support" using one of the methods via the following link and have them assist you in creating both an Apple ID and getting set up to make purchases.

https://support.apple.com/contact

darkangel11

Apr 2, 2019
Visit site
Thanks guys for replying
Yesterday I called to apple support and talked with them for about 22 mins. All they said that my apple id violated
But the problem is not my apple id
Coz yesterday and at the same time I created new apple id for my other iphone and add itunes giftcard and made purchase on it!
I already explained it to apple support that only this device has that issue
She said that maybe the problem is your iphone!
Coz if I open any apple id on this device. I could not make purchase with it and while contacting apple support, they are going to disable it.

Anyone know if my iphone appstore get blocked by apple? Coz I even can't make apple id on it, while making setup apple id, from payment section when I fill the address and my city. And click on "Done" it shows me this message
"Please contact itunes support to complete this transcation"
Then I have to contact itunes support to fix that issue

Thanks for all again.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks guys for replying
Yesterday I called to apple support and talked with them for about 22 mins. All they said that my apple id violated
But the problem is not my apple id
Coz yesterday and at the same time I created new apple id for my other iphone and add itunes giftcard and made purchase on it!
I already explained it to apple support that only this device has that issue
She said that maybe the problem is your iphone!
Coz if I open any apple id on this device. I could not make purchase with it and while contacting apple support, they are going to disable it.

Anyone know if my iphone appstore get blocked by apple? Coz I even can't make apple id on it, while making setup apple id, from payment section when I fill the address and my city. And click on "Done" it shows me this message
Then I have to contact itunes support to fix that issue

Thanks for all again.

Dude, something is amiss. First of all, you cannot have unlimited Apple IDs. In addition, I doubt Apple is blocking App Store app purchases from your specific device without cause. Is the device blacklisted or reported stolen or something?

If you haven’t already, restore it via iTunes and then set it up as a new device just in case it has malware or something on it.

Other than that, you might want to think about purchasing a new iPhone from a reputable dealer or directly from Apple.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Hmmmmmm........wonder if we're dealing with a device with parental controls set up. That would explain a lot.

darkangel11

Apr 2, 2019
Visit site
I've searched for stolen and lose phones throug IMEI. It was clean
I think that apple blocked my appstore coz I created new apple id from my other iphone and made purchase on it. It successfuly worked. but when I signed it on my this iphone 7+ And tried to make purchase, it shows "you purchase could not be completed. Please contact itunes assistance"

I fully restored It and set it up as a new iphone but nothing changes :'(

darkangel11

Apr 2, 2019
Visit site
No, but parental controls CAN block the app store. :)

parental control is turned off
And one other thing
When I want to create a new apple ID on this iphone 7 plus. And from payment form I put my address, city, zipcode and othet information correctly then Click on Done. It shows me this message

So I have to contact them to do some updates and tell me that try again.
That issue only happenes on this device while creating new apple id!

I really don't know whats wrong with this iphone!

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
I really wonder if you are the victim of malware on the phone. Perhaps, it is not Apple disabling your Apple ID, but some third party. Perhaps, they are taking the money you place on these accounts? If I were you, I would take the actual phone into an Apple store for an appointment with the Genius Bar and not leave until the phone and your account is working properly.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I really wonder if you are the victim of malware on the phone. Perhaps, it is not Apple disabling your Apple ID, but some third party. Perhaps, they are taking the money you place on these accounts? If I were you, I would take the actual phone into an Apple store for an appointment with the Genius Bar and not leave until the phone and your account is working properly.

Heck, I’m wondering if it’s a real iPhone?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Not everyone is close to an Apple Store. Hopefully, the OP is.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner