Which iPad should I get?

I

iMore Question

I have an iPad Pro 9.5 which I bought in 2016. It's the 32GB one and I've run out of space. I've had to delete almost everything to the point that it's a major inconvience. Also, it's been giving me some problems for over a year now. I've attempted to fix it but considering the space it offers is already a problem, I decided not to. So I want to get a new one. The problem is; I'm not sure which to go for between the pro 10.5 and the newer pros. While I'm aware of the newer pros improvements (I've read mixed reviews) the cost is too high. But considering the pro 10.5 series, I don't know how much different it is from the 9.5. Since I've decided to get a new one, I'm a little tempted to upgrade if I'm being honest. So, is the 10.5 a big upgrade from the 9.5 or if I can afford it, would you advice the newer pro series? Thank you for your reply in advance.

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I have the iPad Pro 10.5. I can honestly say you won't regret getting that one. I also have the Apple Smart Keyboard. It's very zippy, and works great. My grandkids took it over and use it to login to their school website to do school work. I ended up getting myself a 12 inch Macbook. You won't go wrong with the iPad Pro!

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I have the iPad Pro 10.5. I can honestly say you won't regret getting that one. I also have the Apple Smart Keyboard. It's very zippy, and works great. My grandkids took it over and use it to login to their school website to do school work. I ended up getting myself a 12 inch Macbook. You won't go wrong with the iPad Pro!

All the products are great. Your point on the 12 inch MacBook is important because I've found mine to have portability as good or better than tablets with overall or broad capability no tablet has. It's a general purpose computer.

My view is I have some users who will and do use what the Pro series offers. Over and over the dozens of base iPads we have prove to be good. This week brought something between them.

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
Make a list of what you want (or need) the new IPAd to do. Then select the lowest cost iPad model that does at least the majority of those things.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner