Global Posts

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
How does a post become a global one? Everyone else seems to have at least some of their messages in that category, but I have 0 global posts. Is there something wrong with my posts?????

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
How does a post become a global one? Everyone else seems to have at least some of their messages in that category, but I have 0 global posts. Is there something wrong with my posts?????

iMore is part of Mobile Nations. Those Global posts come from posts that were made on other Mobile Nations sites

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
You are a member of 2 of our sites, iMore and Android Central. The rest are Windows Central, CrackBerry, Techno Buffalo, Cord Cutters, VRHeads, and Thrifter.

PS When you FIRST post a post the Global count will read 0, BUT it will fix itself when you refresh or the next time you visit that thread.

Ken Magel

Mar 20, 2014
Visit site
I guess I do not fully understand. Are you saying my posts appear as global on other IMORE sites? Why would they appear there at all? How does a post become global?

I have revisited some threads more than once and still have no global posts. I seem to be unique. Why?

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I guess I do not fully understand. Are you saying my posts appear as global on other IMORE sites? Why would they appear there at all? How does a post become global?

I have revisited some threads more than once and still have no global posts. I seem to be unique. Why?

iMore is part of a family of Websites, which include Android Central, Windows Central, and CrackBerry. The post count here at iMore is the top number, the second number called global posts represents ALL of your iMore posts combined with any posts you have at any of our other sites. In your case you just have posts here at iMore so your counts are the same. BUT if you look at me, or @Spencerdl, you will see our counts are different. I have 5k posts here at iMore BUT 45k posts at ALL of our sites. Spencer is 30k here, and 43K at ALL the sites. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711