iMessage blocked but call goes through

I

iMore Question

This is strange, but I know I have been blocked by this person and my iMessages aren’t being delivered however when I call them all signs point to me not being blocked (eg: different number of rings each time, not going straight to voicemail etc) does this mean that they’re still being notified of my call, or do they not see the fact that I called them?

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
This is strange, but I know I have been blocked by this person and my iMessages aren’t being delivered however when I call them all signs point to me not being blocked (eg: different number of rings each time, not going straight to voicemail etc) does this mean that they’re still being notified of my call, or do they not see the fact that I called them?

If you've been blocked, then not only will your iMessages not go through, but all phone calls will go straight to VM, 0 rings.

How do you know 100% that you have been blocked by said person? And do you know if they are also using iMessage?

r_2325

Mar 1, 2019
Visit site
Hi, thank you or responding and I’m 100% sure as they told me themselves and they do use iMessage on a daily, so I was just wondering whether there’s a possibility of blocking someone from sending messages and not from them calling you. As my calls are still going through?

And if the call ringed does that mean the person would be notified of my call?

If you've been blocked, then not only will your iMessages not go through, but all phone calls will go straight to VM, 0 rings.

How do you know 100% that you have been blocked by said person? And do you know if they are also using iMessage?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If you are blocked, the other person would not hear it ring. It would go to voicemail, If blocked on iPhone. If blocked by their carrier, they would get nothing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR