I have just got a new Iphone 6s and not receiving emails. Everywhere I look tells me to go into settings then mail, contact, calendar then default account.
    I am getting three different headings for mail, contact & calendar and when I go into either of the three there is nothing showing default account.
    02-28-2019 04:12 PM
    I have just got a new Iphone 6s and not receiving emails. Everywhere I look tells me to go into settings then mail, contact, calendar then default account.
    I am getting three different headings for mail, contact & calendar and when I go into either of the three there is nothing showing default account.
    This should help:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201320
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    02-28-2019 04:24 PM
    Sounds like you may not have set up an email account. Not to worry as the link @mattguy10 posted will help.
    mattguy10 likes this.
    03-01-2019 01:31 PM
    Hello and welcome to iMore Flora! It's good to have you here! I agree that the link @mattguy10 will help you out. I also wanted to make you aware that if you happen to live near an Apple Store, they offer a series of classes about all sorts of things, including the iPhone. I have taken many of these and always come away from them having learned a great deal. You can find them by clicking on this link: Today At Apple Workshops
    mattguy10, Lee_Bo and ivanwi11iams like this.
    03-01-2019 01:40 PM
    After you set up your email account/accounts, then you choose which one for your default. Settings>Mail>Default account.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    03-01-2019 02:45 PM