Hi guys. Quick question. I come from Android, where as you know u can customise and organise your phone a million different ways. The only thing I’m missing at the moment is my folders for my pictures. I use to have a family folder and a kids folder, funny pics and whatever I basically wanted. My question to you guys. If I make folders and move my photos over, I know a copy stays on my camera roll. Now. The question. If I have the same photo on my camera roll and in a folder, does it take up twice the space ? I cannot stand that all my photos are in one folder under camera roll. I dont want to look through 500 photos if im looking for a specific pic. I have the XS Max Thanks a stack
    02-17-2019 02:57 AM
    Hi guys. Quick question. I come from Android, where as you know u can customise and organise your phone a million different ways. The only thing I’m missing at the moment is my folders for my pictures. I use to have a family folder and a kids folder, funny pics and whatever I basically wanted. My question to you guys. If I make folders and move my photos over, I know a copy stays on my camera roll. Now. The question. If I have the same photo on my camera roll and in a folder, does it take up twice the space ? I cannot stand that all my photos are in one folder under camera roll. I dont want to look through 500 photos if im looking for a specific pic. I have the XS Max Thanks a stack
    Nope, only the photos in Camera Roll take up space. The photos in folders are simply place holders.
    iwoodland and Annie_8plus like this.
    02-17-2019 03:09 AM
    Nope, only the photos in Camera Roll take up space. The photos in folders are simply place holders.
    Great news. Thank you soooo much.
    Tartarus likes this.
    02-17-2019 04:09 AM
    Great news. Thank you soooo much.
    Keep in mind, the photos in the "Recently Deleted" folder do take up space.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    02-17-2019 06:48 AM
    Keep in mind, the photos in the "Recently Deleted" folder do take up space.
    Aaah. I see. Thanks. Will keep that in mind and clear those often.
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    02-17-2019 07:01 AM