1-Hi, the new Iphone Smart Battery case seems to use the case's battery first then when its low switches to the phones internal battery is that the way it should work? I thought it uses the phones internal then when that battery is low the case battery kicks in to charge the phone.

2-The upper right hand corner of the phone battery icon always shows that the battery is charging with case on is that normal?
    01-23-2019 09:52 AM
    1-Hi, the new Iphone Smart Battery case seems to use the case's battery first then when its low switches to the phones internal battery is that the way it should work? I thought it uses the phones internal then when that battery is low the case battery kicks in to charge the phone.

2-The upper right hand corner of the phone battery icon always shows that the battery is charging with case on is that normal?
    Re: Your first question: The case battery is depleted first. At that point, the phone's battery takes over. Under normal circumstances you'll always see 100% on the phone's battery unless you really put a heavy load on it or go longer than a day without charging.

As far as battery icon showing charging with the case on, my Xs case does show the charging icon. It never did that when my 6 or 7 cases were on (as far as I can remember). Must be something new?
    01-23-2019 11:04 AM