when i´m just chilling listening to music my music just stop random out of no where like should get new par of new headphone. i check the plug in for the jack i can move it up and down and side to side i´m not sure if it is OK or not really need help. i also check the headphone bit where puts into the phone it looks like there are marks of it being scratch off it could be part of the magnet but i said i´m sure what the problem is really need help asap.!!
    01-22-2019 11:30 AM
    when i´m just chilling listening to music my music just stop random out of no where like should get new par of new headphone. i check the plug in for the jack i can move it up and down and side to side i´m not sure if it is OK or not really need help. i also check the headphone bit where puts into the phone it looks like there are marks of it being scratch off it could be part of the magnet but i said i´m sure what the problem is really need help asap.!!
    It would help to know what music or service you are listening to. Your headphones my be fine.
    01-22-2019 11:45 AM
    I find mine also doing this from time to time. A lot of times it’s dependent on your data strength and also if you haven’t rebooted tour phone I. Awhile that can usually Fox the issue for me.
    01-22-2019 11:21 PM