How can I remove the bullets on my calendar and have the name the the actual event.

I

iMore Question

If I look at my calendar now I have to click on a dot to see the event. In previous IOS the name of event would appear.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I use the stock calendar app every day and am quite happy with it. Here is a screenshot of my calendar. Does this view look like yours? I'm adding a screen shot of my calendar.

calendar screenshot.jpg

Try tapping the listview icon at the top of the page (which I've circled in black). That will give you different views, which may be helpful to you. Also, try rotating your device. The views can be different in landscape mode. Hope this helps. If not, hopefully someone else will chime in and give you the information you are looking for.

Also, please take a moment to register with iMore. It's much easier to connect and continue help, specially on this topic. If you are interested, click here for directions on how to register.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
If I look at my calendar now I have to click on a dot to see the event. In previous IOS the name of event would appear.

Like Annie, I use the native Calendar app and the names of my events appear of the screen. Do you have multiple events at the same time or something? If you’re not using the native Calendar app, which 3rd-party calendar app are you using?

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Like Annie, I use the native Calendar app and the names of my events appear of the screen. Do you have multiple events at the same time or something? If you’re not using the native Calendar app, which 3rd-party calendar app are you using?

But don't you have to tap stuff to see the events? I have to tap twice to see event names.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234