If I look at my calendar now I have to click on a dot to see the event. In previous IOS the name of event would appear.
    01-17-2019 11:57 AM
    I use the stock calendar app every day and am quite happy with it. Here is a screenshot of my calendar. Does this view look like yours? I'm adding a screen shot of my calendar.

Name:  calendar screenshot.jpg
Views: 59
Size:  48.6 KB

Try tapping the listview icon at the top of the page (which I've circled in black). That will give you different views, which may be helpful to you. Also, try rotating your device. The views can be different in landscape mode. Hope this helps. If not, hopefully someone else will chime in and give you the information you are looking for.

Also, please take a moment to register with iMore. It's much easier to connect and continue help, specially on this topic. If you are interested, click here for directions on how to register.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-17-2019 02:42 PM
    If I look at my calendar now I have to click on a dot to see the event. In previous IOS the name of event would appear.
    Like Annie, I use the native Calendar app and the names of my events appear of the screen. Do you have multiple events at the same time or something? If you’re not using the native Calendar app, which 3rd-party calendar app are you using?
    Annie_8plus likes this.
    01-17-2019 06:09 PM
    Like Annie, I use the native Calendar app and the names of my events appear of the screen. Do you have multiple events at the same time or something? If you’re not using the native Calendar app, which 3rd-party calendar app are you using?
    But don't you have to tap stuff to see the events? I have to tap twice to see event names.
    01-18-2019 03:52 PM
    But don't you have to tap stuff to see the events? I have to tap twice to see event names.
    Only if there’s more than one event at the same time.

How can I remove the bullets on my calendar and have the name the the actual event.-img_0127.jpg
    01-18-2019 07:11 PM
    Only if there’s more than one event at the same time.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0127.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	338.2 KB 
ID:	125490
    If I want to see anything different, I have to tap something. Or leave it on that screen. But I can't do that. I'd rather see the whole calendar. With event names, rather than dots.
    Wotchered likes this.
    01-19-2019 12:55 PM