My mum lost her Iphone 5S on a night out (it could have been possibly stolen) so my first instinct was to use find my iphone. However, i incorrectly entered her password and it locked me out of the account to which then i had found a piece of paper which had the right password on it. i tried resetting the password but we only know the answer to one of the security questions and the recovery email is my mums email which we no longer have access to. i contacted apple support and they told me we need the IME number on the back of the phone which is impossible for us to do as the phones gone and we dont know where the box is for the phone. is there anything else i can do to get back into her icloud, she doesnt care about finding the phone she just wants all her pictures back as they mean a lot to her.
    01-15-2019 03:34 AM
    My mum lost her Iphone 5S on a night out (it could have been possibly stolen) so my first instinct was to use find my iphone. However, i incorrectly entered her password and it locked me out of the account to which then i had found a piece of paper which had the right password on it. i tried resetting the password but we only know the answer to one of the security questions and the recovery email is my mums email which we no longer have access to. i contacted apple support and they told me we need the IME number on the back of the phone which is impossible for us to do as the phones gone and we dont know where the box is for the phone. is there anything else i can do to get back into her icloud, she doesnt care about finding the phone she just wants all her pictures back as they mean a lot to her.
    Those security questions are personal questions and not easy to forget.
    There is nothing much to do if you can’t regain access by resetting the password.
    Sorry.
    01-15-2019 04:45 AM
    i contacted apple support and they told me we need the IME number on the back of the phone which is impossible for us to do as the phones gone and we dont know where the box is for the phone.
    You can contact your mobile carrier. Once you prove to them you are the account holder, they will be able to give you the IMEI number of the device.

Or you can log into your mobile carriers website and get that info, if they have that feature available on their site.
    Tartarus and nikkisharif like this.
    01-15-2019 07:16 AM
    Does she have the photos backed up to ICloud or another service such as DropBox? If she does, they can be recovered to another device.
    01-16-2019 11:40 AM
    Why do you not have access to her email?
    01-18-2019 02:40 PM