How do I send photos to a third party for publishing? From my Mac, iPhone, & iPad and the Cloud?

I

iMore Question

How do I send photos to a third party for publishing? From my Mac, iPhone, & iPad and the Cloud?

I have an album of photos to submit to a publisher so she can select from that album to use in a directory.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: How do I send photos to a third party for publishing? From my Mac, iPhone, & iPad and the Cloud?

First of all, hello and welcome to iMore. Please consider registering with iMore so that we can continue to help you with your questions. Click here to learn how to sign up!

Now to get to your question! If I'm interpreting your question correctly, you have photos on your device that you would like to send to someone. There are several ways to do this. You can do this via iMessage or via email. These are my preferred methods. Another method is using AirDrop.

From support.apple.com:

Send an existing photo or video
In a message conversation, tap photos icon.

Select a photo or tap All Photos to pick a photo from your Photos app. After you choose a photo, you can edit the photo or use Markup before you send it. Just tap the photo thumbnail in the message thread and select Markup or Edit.

Tap the blue up arrow to send message to send.

Add a photo or video via email:

1. Open Mail and tap compose email or open an existing email. Then tap the body of the email.
2. Tap the cursor to open the editing menu.
3. Tap arrow icon, then tap Insert Photo or Video. On an iPad, you can also tap camera icon instead of the cursor, then select a photo or video from Photos. Then tap Choose.
4. When you're ready, tap Send. Or follow these steps again to add another attachment.

Use AirDrop on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Hope this helps. And, perhaps that are other methods that other people use, and if so, hopefully they'll chime in soon!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro