hey im new here and my bran new iphone arrives tommrow !!!!

Goosinurwife

Dec 30, 2018
Visit site
im new to all this iphone stuff i got sum questions

1. when the phone asks me to make a apple id with i have to use a email i already have or will it gimmy the option to make a user name and get a free apple email ?????

2. when first making the account will it ask for credit card info ??

what if i bypass the apple id when starting up the phone will i need a pple id to download apps from the apps store in the phone ?

3. if i by pass makin an id at the phones first start if i make an id when at the apps store will it be for just the apps store will it also let me make a email ??

4. what i want is just to be able to download apps and a apple email i dont wanna have a id thats tied to everything no calander no files or anything i just want a fancy new apple email and the apps to use

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
im new to all this iphone stuff i got sum questions

1. when the phone asks me to make a apple id with i have to use a email i already have or will it gimmy the option to make a user name and get a free apple email ?????
During the initial setup, you will be asked to enter your Apple ID. If you do not have Apple ID or prefer to create a new one, there will be an option to do so.

2. when first making the account will it ask for credit card info ??
I don’t recall it asking for financial information right away, but then again, it’s been a long time since I’ve created a new Apple ID.

what if i bypass the apple id when starting up the phone will i need a pple id to download apps from the apps store in the phone ?
You will need to create an Apple ID to be able to install apps from the App Store, whether free or paid.

3. if i by pass makin an id at the phones first start if i make an id when at the apps store will it be for just the apps store will it also let me make a email ??
Generally, that Apple ID will be used for everything.

4. what i want is just to be able to download apps and a apple email i dont wanna have a id thats tied to everything no calander no files or anything i just want a fancy new apple email and the apps to use

You can simply deactivate those things in the settings.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW