im new to all this iphone stuff i got sum questions

1. when the phone asks me to make a apple id with i have to use a email i already have or will it gimmy the option to make a user name and get a free apple email ?????

2. when first making the account will it ask for credit card info ??

what if i bypass the apple id when starting up the phone will i need a pple id to download apps from the apps store in the phone ?

3. if i by pass makin an id at the phones first start if i make an id when at the apps store will it be for just the apps store will it also let me make a email ??

4. what i want is just to be able to download apps and a apple email i dont wanna have a id thats tied to everything no calander no files or anything i just want a fancy new apple email and the apps to use
    01-03-2019 07:56 PM
    im new to all this iphone stuff i got sum questions

1. when the phone asks me to make a apple id with i have to use a email i already have or will it gimmy the option to make a user name and get a free apple email ?????
    During the initial setup, you will be asked to enter your Apple ID. If you do not have Apple ID or prefer to create a new one, there will be an option to do so.

2. when first making the account will it ask for credit card info ??
    I don’t recall it asking for financial information right away, but then again, it’s been a long time since I’ve created a new Apple ID.

what if i bypass the apple id when starting up the phone will i need a pple id to download apps from the apps store in the phone ?
    You will need to create an Apple ID to be able to install apps from the App Store, whether free or paid.

3. if i by pass makin an id at the phones first start if i make an id when at the apps store will it be for just the apps store will it also let me make a email ??
    Generally, that Apple ID will be used for everything.

4. what i want is just to be able to download apps and a apple email i dont wanna have a id thats tied to everything no calander no files or anything i just want a fancy new apple email and the apps to use
    You can simply deactivate those things in the settings.
    01-03-2019 08:11 PM