Why is Screentime showing 2 different totals even with share across devices turned on

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
Hi hope everyone had a lovely Christmas just wanted to ask about Screentime. I have the share across devices option turned on across both iOS devices but for whatever reason its still showing me a difference on both devices. Sometimes it does match up but very occasionally. Apple told me it was fixed but it clearly wasn't. Anyone else noticing this issue. I have attached screen shots below

Thanks

IMG_0010.png

IMG_0090.png

Ferdinand1992

Jan 3, 2019
Visit site
this is an expected behavior, definitely You are concerned about about the time above average, take into account this is referred to devide itself, why in iPad is lower that in iPhone? What if You stop using Your iPhone In a day and use only iPad You will see the average will go down in iPhone and will go up in iPad

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
ah right ok I thought it should match up and give a combined time so you will see the same time across each device. isn't that what the share across devices option is for

Thanks

samduffy

Apr 21, 2016
Visit site
why is screentime showing different times across devices even with iCloud feature turned on

Hi is anyone else noticing that the Screentime feature is showing different combined times across each device even though the share across devices option is on. Please find the screenshots attached.

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: why is screentime showing different times across devices even with iCloud feature turned on

Hi is anyone else noticing that the Screentime feature is showing different combined times across each device even though the share across devices option is on. Please find the screenshots attached.

Any help greatly appreciated

Thanks

Sorry, but I haven't noticed.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73