uploading images to iMore forums on iPad.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
How do I do the above ? is there a simple way to do this? I can usually manage to send an image by eMail to a customer or family etc. But not being of a generation familiar with computers or particularly interested in photography, I usually struggle with this.
So say I would like to post a book jacket in to the present thread “Read any interesting books lately” is there an easy way to do this or must I take a screenshot of a cover and fiddle with it ?
A pointer to a step by step guide would help, I cannot find one that seems relevant, they all seem to involve a computer(wot I don’t got !!)

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I usually have to save said image to my mobile device, add it to a message, the delete said image.

I guess you can also save image link, but I've had those cause issues in the past.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
As was stated, the easiest way is to download to the image then you have 4 options. Those options depend on how you’re accessing the forums. The iMore Forums app and Tapatalk have a picture icon and paper clip icon for uploading images, using the picture icon is your best option. Online you’re options are slightly different. Online you can choose the picture icon within the advanced settings to attach a photo, or you can copy the image address and use an IMG tag ([ IMG ] before the link and [ /IMG ] after the link with no spaces in either). However, I find the easiest solution is to download the image, use one of the apps, and just use the picture icon in the reply screen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711