How do I do the above ? is there a simple way to do this? I can usually manage to send an image by eMail to a customer or family etc. But not being of a generation familiar with computers or particularly interested in photography, I usually struggle with this.
    So say I would like to post a book jacket in to the present thread “Read any interesting books lately” is there an easy way to do this or must I take a screenshot of a cover and fiddle with it ?
    A pointer to a step by step guide would help, I cannot find one that seems relevant, they all seem to involve a computer(wot I don’t got !!)
    01-02-2019 07:13 AM
    I usually have to save said image to my mobile device, add it to a message, the delete said image.

I guess you can also save image link, but I've had those cause issues in the past.
    01-02-2019 07:42 AM
    As was stated, the easiest way is to download to the image then you have 4 options. Those options depend on how you’re accessing the forums. The iMore Forums app and Tapatalk have a picture icon and paper clip icon for uploading images, using the picture icon is your best option. Online you’re options are slightly different. Online you can choose the picture icon within the advanced settings to attach a photo, or you can copy the image address and use an IMG tag ([ IMG ] before the link and [ /IMG ] after the link with no spaces in either). However, I find the easiest solution is to download the image, use one of the apps, and just use the picture icon in the reply screen.
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    01-02-2019 08:18 AM
    Thank you both,I will see if I can remember this!!
    01-02-2019 10:01 AM
    No problem, this was actually something I never thought of. I’ll make a guide this evening after work with pictures.
    Just_Me_D and Tartarus like this.
    01-02-2019 10:42 AM
    I have created my guide, you can find it here.
    01-02-2019 07:37 PM