Is an iPhone that has the battery replaced by Apple as good as originally from the factory?

ZPNRG

Dec 13, 2018
Visit site
I have an iPhone 6 Plus and the battery still has, according to iOS 12’s Battery Health estimate, 89% maximum capacity. Other than this phone being older and now a bit slow, I have never had a problem with it. I’m going to get a new phone and give it to my youngest son. My wife has an iPhone 7 Plus and my daughter has an iPhone 7. Both of these, despite being 2 years newer than mine, have about the same maximum capacity (according to iOS 12’s Battery Health estimate).

While Apple still has the $29 battery replacement offer, I was considering going ahead and getting the battery replaced on these devices, especially the iPhone 7 Plus and 7.

Is an iPhone that has the battery replaced by Apple as good as originally from the factory as far as the seals, structural integrity, etc? What has been most people's experience? Replacing the battery on an older phone sounds great, but my concern is whether the original factory seals, glue, etc. aren’t as good when Apple replaces the battery and closes everything back up. Or maybe they go out of there way to make sure the phone is very similar, seal-wise, as to what it originally was when they are done.

-ZPNRG

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
If you have the battery replaced by a Apple Technican at the Apple store, your battery will be the same one that’s installed by the factory when the device was new.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234