Email Hosting Suggestions

cgordonn

Dec 15, 2002
Visit site
I've been a long time user of Everyone.net to host my personally owned domain, IMAP email service, this since my old Tréo days and using ChatterEmail. I am looking to make a change, so I am seeking suggestions from other forum members who may also use an email hosting provider. As stated, I own my own domain and have three email accounts. I would like a cost effective service that offers Exchange Active Sync as well as being able to import all my existing mailbox folders and messages.

Any input from the Forum members would be greatly appreciated.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I've been a long time user of Everyone.net to host my personally owned domain, IMAP email service, this since my old Tréo days and using ChatterEmail. I am looking to make a change, so I am seeking suggestions from other forum members who may also use an email hosting provider. As stated, I own my own domain and have three email accounts. I would like a cost effective service that offers Exchange Active Sync as well as being able to import all my existing mailbox folders and messages.

Any input from the Forum members would be greatly appreciated.

Catalog.com/webhero.com has great in the US facilities and support but that does't make the the cheapest.

If you want ActiveSync it is really hard to beat Office 365. More and more I think impossibly hard to beat it. Exchange only is just a few $ per month. A business premium account will get you a huge software suite and the hosting. A reseller like CDW can sell it annually in Open License program for a discount.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Catalog.com/webhero.com has great in the US facilities and support but that does't make the the cheapest.

If you want ActiveSync it is really hard to beat Office 365. More and more I think impossibly hard to beat it. Exchange only is just a few $ per month. A business premium account will get you a huge software suite and the hosting. A reseller like CDW can sell it annually in Open License program for a discount.

Another vote for Office 365. It's not the cheapest, but it will fill your requirements plus a whole lot more.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Another vote for Office 365. It's not the cheapest, but it will fill your requirements plus a whole lot more.

We will see smaller good hosting firms get more expensive, become more specialized, or go away. In this case Microsoft but it could be AWS or Google have scale, reliability, features and for Microsoft support others cannot touch.

My accounts with some smaller firms have gone up in price. Some small firms have disappeared or merged. Some services and products we (my day job) have in the enterprise have had hosting changes where they move to crappy stuff with resellers in front of it or to more expensive stuff if not moved to the big players.

wiseman007

Jul 14, 2020
Visit site
I worked with the companies which you said but I don't advise to use them because they don't offer all that they promise. Moreover, all my sites after them were falling. Thanks, that I came across http://hostingfoundry.com/, the best company in this domain. They increased all my sites and they host the sites perfectly. When I had a problem with a customer ( he can't sign something), the technical staff responded fast and the problem disappeared quickly.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR