iPhone 8 issues

I

iMore Question

When my wifi is on I seem to get horrible loading times when there is no WiFi around to connect too. I turn it off and web pages instantly load

My Bluetooth refuses to stay the hell off. I manually turn it off in settings but it keeps appearing back on even without a restart. I don't know what the hell is happening. My current location is Hawaii and I will be here for another 2-3 months. My colleagues are suggesting me to visit mobile repairing stores like TCAWireless and a few others. I am really confused. Please help me.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Sorry, you're having issues. I'm assuming that this issue occurs whenever or wherever you're connected to WiFi? I have an issue occasionally at work with wifi... and it's a known issue. Parts of our building get better reception, and I'm unlucky enough to be in one of those areas. At home, I have no problems connecting and downloading via WiFi.

If this happens to you whenever and wherever you're connected to WiFi, then @bakron1 is 100% correct. You should consider visiting the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store, or, contact Apple Support.

Also, when you get a chance, you might want to consider signing up with iMore. That way we can help you better, and people here are more than happy to help. Click here to sign up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2