Is putting my Iphone X in front of an air conditioner a harmful idea?

I

iMore Question

Hi :)

Before I ask my question, I want to wish you all a merry christmas and a happy new year, I also want to make my intentions clear.

I'm a guy who babysits his phones and cares for them a lot. So some of my questions, if not all of them until now, might sound silly and stupid but believe me they are sincere and serious. On to my question:

A few months ago, all of this happened a few months ago, I posted a question where I asked if a few drops of milk will harm my iPhone X, and while most of the answers assured me that my iPhone will be fine, one answer was to put my iPhone somewhere where compressed air can pass through it. So I took my iPhone and put it in front of an air conditioner and made sure to that the air went through all the iPhone everywhere it can possibly can.

When I felt the iPhone was cold I waited a while, maybe until it told me my battery was low, and then charged it.

Will this affect my iPhone X in any way?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Please contact Apple Support for questions like this. Apple will have done a good deal of testing before mass producing its products so it would be the best source of information regarding this matter. Thank you.