Why is some contact pics full screen and some are a tiny circle? And why on calls I get the option to decline and why some calls I don’t?
    12-04-2018 12:33 AM
    Why is some contact pics full screen and some are a tiny circle? And why on calls I get the option to decline and why some calls I don’t?
    Hi, welcome to iMore.

Contacts pics depend on how you added that photo to the contact.
    If you synced the contact through another service to your iPhone rather than adding the photo on the iPhone itself, it will be small. Added on the phone to the contact will be big.

The answer to your second question is easy.
    When the iPhone is locked and you get a call, you won’t see the decline button. You will have to double press the power button to decline a call.
    If the iPhone is unlocked and you get a phone call, you will see the decline button. It’s up to you to choose to use the button or the power button to decline. Because double pressing the power button declines the call in all cases.

If you have any further questions, please register here to our forum. We love to help.
    kataran, Annie_8plus and joemd60 like this.
    12-04-2018 02:16 PM