Apple Watch deal at Amazon: Grab the Series 6 at $80 off

text replacement or text substitution is not working on the calendar on my imac or macbook but certainly works on the calendar app on my iphone .... is there an issue with me or is it with all macs ?

I signed out of icloud on one of my macs and then resigned in ... calendars do not show text replacements unless i add them manually !!!!! SO calendars will not work with TEXT REPLACEMENT FOR MY MACINTOSH ????
    Last edited by mjdenes; 11-24-2018 at 03:42 PM.
    11-23-2018 01:20 PM
    I don't know. All I can tell you is that the text replacement feature works on my MacBook Pro.

•  Just Me, D

The above items are the results of the ones I frequently use.

With that in mind, have you tried signing out of iCloud on your Mac and then signing back in? Doing so should force the items to re-sync to it.
    11-24-2018 08:30 AM
    Ill try that ...... and see if it works.... i actually never sign out of icloud on my computer and should probably once in a while ....like restarting an iphone or computer .....
    Just_Me_D likes this.
    11-24-2018 03:11 PM
    Still not working in calendars on the mac... interesting enough it does work in the search box on calendars but not on the actual calendars..... anyone know what is going on ? I signed out of icloud and then signed back in and it still does not work on either of my macintosh computers.... does work on my iphone calendar though.....
    11-25-2018 07:36 PM