Anyone know if there’s much difference between the two phones? Or have any advice on which to go for?
    11-22-2018 01:28 PM
    There is differences and would be a worthy upgrade. Better processor and graphics, the next generation is always worth upgrading to in my opinion. I would say if you have the financial resources to do it, go for it.
    11-22-2018 02:35 PM
    Anyone know if there’s much difference between the two phones? Or have any advice on which to go for?
    Apple's web site does a good job of comparing current models. There are other sources too. The XR is worth putting into your comparisons.

You should think about what's important - two cameras, camera specifications, screen performance, price, video capabilities, and the sorts of apps you want to use. There are no rights or wrongs as much as getting what fits your priorities.

I'm quite sure the all-screen type is the future for most phones so consider going to a store and compare same app and same web content on the different screens and sizes to help decide if you want to get the older style or the XR and maybe XS or XS Max.

If you value camera, video and reading the higher price of latest models might make sense. I know some who got 8 Plus and regretted not getting XR or Max after they saw news and books displayed on the all screen types.
    11-24-2018 08:03 AM