Hi, I used to love your website and read the news there but it's been months now the website is slower and slower. The amount of adverts you push on the pages is just over the top. Each page takes about 10 seconds to load up even though i have a great internet connection.
    I wish I could use AdBlock but we can't if we want to view the website.

I understand you need to make a living but just going on your home page and trying to scroll down the page is like being in the matrix with a huge lag. Only way around is to stop, wait for all the adverts to load.

Shame as I love your content.
    11-19-2018 12:32 PM
    Some VPN apps will allow you to block ads without crippling your viewing experience.
    11-19-2018 02:33 PM
    It's truly a problem that I complained about a while ago. I feel like there should be a compromise between ads and the user experience. Viewing this website from a computer without an ad block is painful.
    Annie_8plus, Lee_Bo and aximtreo like this.
    11-19-2018 03:30 PM
    Yep, a lot of us are using ad blockers. I've asked about an ad-free subscription but I got no reply on that, so I invested in an app that takes care of that issue.
    aximtreo likes this.
    11-19-2018 11:38 PM
    I wish I could use AdBlock but we can't if we want to view the website.
    Works fine for me.
    11-20-2018 02:08 PM
    Works fine for me.
    Same here, uBlock Origin plugin on Chrome.
    11-20-2018 02:23 PM
    Same here, uBlock Origin plugin on Chrome.
    Thank you for that suggestion! I just added it on to Chrome, and I can't see any ads!!!!
    11-20-2018 02:51 PM
    Thank you for that suggestion! I just added it on to Chrome, and I can't see any ads!!!!
    Just one thing to keep in mind about uBlock Origin is it can sometimes be a bit aggressive in what it blocks so if your favorite website start looking or acting a little broken you might need to turn it off for them individually.
    11-20-2018 05:47 PM
    Just one thing to keep in mind about uBlock Origin is it can sometimes be a bit aggressive in what it blocks so if your favorite website start looking or acting a little broken you might need to turn it off for them individually.
    I noticed this with while watching Hulu! At first I thought I wouldn’t be able to watch anything but what happens is the commercials are blacked out I just have to wait for several seconds until the show resumes. It’s a little bit of a nuisance but it’s fine. I’m just happy to be able to get rid of the ads on iMore or on my PC while I’m at work
    11-20-2018 07:42 PM