ROBO CALLS and APPLE

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
The most frustrating part about robo calls is they keep changing their number, so even if you block them, they just use a different number.

What would be nice is to have Apple have the ability not just to block a specific number, but also have a option to block an entire area code. I do notice a lot of these robo calls seem to use a generic area code.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
The most frustrating part about robo calls is they keep changing their number, so even if you block them, they just use a different number.

What would be nice is to have Apple have the ability not just to block a specific number, but also have a option to block an entire area code. I do notice a lot of these robo calls seem to use a generic area code.

Well that wouldn’t work for me because a lot of these Robo calls are spoofing real numbers and I’m getting a lot of Robo calls from my very own area code. So if tthey banished one area code then I’d be in a whole world of hurt.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Well that wouldn’t work for me because a lot of these Robo calls are spoofing real numbers and I’m getting a lot of Robo calls from my very own area code. So if tthey banished one area code then I’d be in a whole world of hurt.

My brother has also been getting a lot of robo calls with our local area code. We both have our numbers in the national database which is supposed to keep these companies from calling you, I don’t see it working very well.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Waiting for an important call today for someone recommended to me and I don’t have their phone number - they have mine and will be calling me.... So of course I’ve received 3 calls so far, and they were ALL robocalls... Smh 🤦*♂️