I noticed there weren't any IKEA TRÅDFRI reviews by you guys.

I

iMore Question

I recently purchased two bulbs, a gateway and a remote, so I could begin my venture into the smart homeyness, I plan to get more RGB bulbs by the brand, so I can have some flair in my YouTube vids.

But I got my doubts, if this was a good idea, as I just discovered, iMore don't have a single review containing the word "TRÅDFRI" according to search, have a done a bad move? Should I return the smart devices, and get the more expensive Hues instead?

Thanks for answering!

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I recently purchased two bulbs, a gateway and a remote, so I could begin my venture into the smart homeyness, I plan to get more RGB bulbs by the brand, so I can have some flair in my YouTube vids.

But I got my doubts, if this was a good idea, as I just discovered, iMore don't have a single review containing the word "TRÅDFRI" according to search, have a done a bad move? Should I return the smart devices, and get the more expensive Hues instead?

Thanks for answering!

We are perfectly happy with our IKEA system purchases. We have a controller and 7 bulbs.

The bulbs have not failed fast like some bargain bulbs. It has worked as advertised. It was not expensive. It’s relatively simple for the great results we have.

fredriks

May 24, 2013
Visit site
I bought mine a week ago, was looking at Phillips hue and IKEA. I went for IKEA just for all good rewievs I have read about them and they don't cost a fotune. I'm really happy with IKEA, it's cheep and works great. I will probably extend it in the future

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77