I recently purchased two bulbs, a gateway and a remote, so I could begin my venture into the smart homeyness, I plan to get more RGB bulbs by the brand, so I can have some flair in my YouTube vids.

But I got my doubts, if this was a good idea, as I just discovered, iMore don't have a single review containing the word "TRÅDFRI" according to search, have a done a bad move? Should I return the smart devices, and get the more expensive Hues instead?

Thanks for answering!
    11-13-2018 04:57 AM
    I recently purchased two bulbs, a gateway and a remote, so I could begin my venture into the smart homeyness, I plan to get more RGB bulbs by the brand, so I can have some flair in my YouTube vids.

But I got my doubts, if this was a good idea, as I just discovered, iMore don't have a single review containing the word "TRÅDFRI" according to search, have a done a bad move? Should I return the smart devices, and get the more expensive Hues instead?

Thanks for answering!
    We are perfectly happy with our IKEA system purchases. We have a controller and 7 bulbs.

The bulbs have not failed fast like some bargain bulbs. It has worked as advertised. It was not expensive. It’s relatively simple for the great results we have.
    11-13-2018 07:16 AM
    The Ikea TRÅDFRI bulbs have good reviews at Ikea.
    11-13-2018 07:28 AM
    I bought mine a week ago, was looking at Phillips hue and IKEA. I went for IKEA just for all good rewievs I have read about them and they don't cost a fotune. I'm really happy with IKEA, it's cheep and works great. I will probably extend it in the future
    11-13-2018 10:34 AM