Hello! I have a quick question. I inadvertently deleted some emails to my trash folder that I needed. When I went to the trash folder to access the emails, something weird is happening. 90% of my emails now say “No subject. No sender”. I’d rather not empty them permanently because I don’t know what I’m deleting. Can you tell me what is causing this? Or better yet, how can I fix this issue? Any tips would be much appreciated!
    I’m on IPad mini 2
    iOS is 12.1
    I have tried to do a hard reset but problem still persists.
    11-07-2018 02:16 PM
    Hello! I have a quick question. I inadvertently deleted some emails to my trash folder that I needed. When I went to the trash folder to access the emails, something weird is happening. 90% of my emails now say “No subject. No sender”. I’d rather not empty them permanently because I don’t know what I’m deleting. Can you tell me what is causing this? Or better yet, how can I fix this issue? Any tips would be much appreciated!
    I’m on IPad mini 2
    iOS is 12.1
    I have tried to do a hard reset but problem still persists.
    Your best bet is to access your email account via their web interface and restore the deleted emails to the inbox.
    That should fix the no subject/sender issue.
    Lee_Bo likes this.
    11-07-2018 02:35 PM
    Your best bet is to access your email account via their web interface and restore the deleted emails to the inbox.
    That should fix the no subject/sender issue.
    Hey there @1Jaxsgirl. Welcome to iMore.

This is probably the best thing to try. Sometimes I mess up some Gmails in my Mail app and go to the web to fix it. Hopefully this will be the fix for you.

Also, when you get a minute, please he'd on over there and introduce yourself to the rest of the iMore community:
    https://forums.imore.com/new-forums-...yourself-here/

Thanks.
    Tartarus likes this.
    11-07-2018 02:39 PM