Guest Sign In Option

jb_ez86

May 20, 2018
Visit site
Good morning wondering if anyone can help me. Since the new iOS update on my Mac BookPro, I no longer see the Guest Sign In Option. I usually use that option for my daughter so she can complete her school research.

If I am missing it can someone help out. Because I really do not see it.

Thanks everyone have a good day.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Good morning wondering if anyone can help me. Since the new iOS update on my Mac BookPro, I no longer see the Guest Sign In Option. I usually use that option for my daughter so she can complete her school research.

If I am missing it can someone help out. Because I really do not see it.

Thanks everyone have a good day.

Good morning @jb_ez86. I hope all is well today.

2016 MBP user here on Mojave. I just looked at my settings and guest was turned off. Now I don't know if Mojave did it as I already had it disabled before updating:
Screen Shot 2018-11-05 at 10.18.26 AM.png

However, after re-enabling, I now have the option when I reboot or log out:
LWScreenShot 2018-11-05 at 10.20.26 AM.jpg

Hope that helps.

jb_ez86

May 20, 2018
Visit site
My daughter was able to sign in as guest before this update. I am assuming it automatically is disable when you do the upgrade. Im not sure what the issue is. But I couldn't think of a resolution. Thanks for the help.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
My daughter was able to sign in as guest before this update. I am assuming it automatically is disable when you do the upgrade. Im not sure what the issue is. But I couldn't think of a resolution. Thanks for the help.

This is exactly what I was thinking! Rather than try to answer WITHOUT having Mojave, I "phoned a friend" lol

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site

Anytime. Glad I was able to help.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Airwaysoffices