I have searched for a case worthy of the gorgeous gold maxx. My perfect case would be transparent and have a 2 way kickstand that is kickstand that works for both vertical and horizontal viewing. I believe VZW might make a 2 way kickstand case but it covers up the beautiful back and sides. Has anyone heard of such a case? I actually had one for my old Note 7 but the company that made it no longer includes a kickstand in their transparent tpu cases.

Thanks! You guys have been really supportive and patient with an old Android guy!
    10-30-2018 03:26 PM
    I can’t think of any cases with kickstands like you’ve mentioned. I would say a Spigen may be your best bet, though I’m not sure the kickstands work in portrait orientation.
    10-30-2018 03:30 PM
    I can’t think of any cases with kickstands like you’ve mentioned. I would say a Spigen may be your best bet, though I’m not sure the kickstands work in portrait orientation.
    Ya if there is one it will be a no name brand with a kickstand that breaks easily but that's ok with me. The spigen has always been landscape only. I actually use portrait view more for social media like this!
    10-30-2018 03:32 PM
    Ya if there is one it will be a no name brand with a kickstand that breaks easily but that's ok with me. The spigen has always been landscape only. I actually use portrait view more for social media like this!
    Wow, I typed iPhone XS Max kickstand case into Amazon and the first case is by ESR with a photo showing the phone in portrait orientation.
    10-30-2018 03:35 PM
    Wow, I typed iPhone XS Max kickstand case into Amazon and the first case is by ESR with a photo showing the phone in portrait orientation.
    I searched google and ebay but not Amazon. Duh. Thanks I will check it out.
    10-30-2018 03:36 PM
    I searched google and ebay but not Amazon. Duh. Thanks I will check it out.
    No problem, there’s also an i-Blason that might work? It’s also not clear though.
    10-30-2018 03:36 PM
    No problem, there’s also an i-Blason that might work? It’s also not clear though.
    Neither are. The other case is metal. If I can't find the 2 way clear case I will go with 1 way but I will miss reading with portrait view on my desk. This phone is too pretty to cover up but needs some drop protection. I will continue looking. Once I get bored showing off I will switch to a 2 way kickstand opaque case. Gotta be compatible with wireless charging too of course. I ask a lot from a case.
    10-30-2018 03:50 PM