Hello, my wife and I are basically using iPad Pro (12.9) as our main computer at home. We each have our own. One of the difficulties my wife is having is that she has lots of favorites and username/passwords on her Windows machine. She wants to be able to have that data on her iPad & iPhone. She normally uses Firefox on her computer, but I think she is going to convert to Safari.

So, my question. Does anyone know of a way to export favorites and passwords/usernames from a Windows 10 machine to an iPad or iPhone?

Thanks!
    10-20-2018 11:53 PM
    Hello, my wife and I are basically using iPad Pro (12.9) as our main computer at home. We each have our own. One of the difficulties my wife is having is that she has lots of favorites and username/passwords on her Windows machine. She wants to be able to have that data on her iPad & iPhone. She normally uses Firefox on her computer, but I think she is going to convert to Safari.

So, my question. Does anyone know of a way to export favorites and passwords/usernames from a Windows 10 machine to an iPad or iPhone?

Thanks!
    iCloud for Windows has this feature.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204283
    roystreet and robertk328 like this.
    10-21-2018 06:15 AM
    Tartarus, thank you for your help...I think that will work perfectly.
    Tartarus likes this.
    10-22-2018 04:20 PM
    iCloud for Windows has this feature.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204283
    I read that link and read all about pictures. I must have missed the part about user name and passwords stored in edge of firefox being transfered to Safari?
    11-05-2018 07:05 PM
    I read that link and read all about pictures. I must have missed the part about user name and passwords stored in edge of firefox being transfered to Safari?
    I must have overlooked the part about usernames and passwords in the initial post.
    That’s unfortunately not yet possible.
    11-05-2018 07:09 PM