Exporting/Importing Bookmarks

roystreet

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Hello, my wife and I are basically using iPad Pro (12.9) as our main computer at home. We each have our own. One of the difficulties my wife is having is that she has lots of favorites and username/passwords on her Windows machine. She wants to be able to have that data on her iPad & iPhone. She normally uses Firefox on her computer, but I think she is going to convert to Safari.

So, my question. Does anyone know of a way to export favorites and passwords/usernames from a Windows 10 machine to an iPad or iPhone?

Thanks!

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hello, my wife and I are basically using iPad Pro (12.9) as our main computer at home. We each have our own. One of the difficulties my wife is having is that she has lots of favorites and username/passwords on her Windows machine. She wants to be able to have that data on her iPad & iPhone. She normally uses Firefox on her computer, but I think she is going to convert to Safari.

So, my question. Does anyone know of a way to export favorites and passwords/usernames from a Windows 10 machine to an iPad or iPhone?

Thanks!

iCloud for Windows has this feature.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204283

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I read that link and read all about pictures. I must have missed the part about user name and passwords stored in edge of firefox being transfered to Safari?

I must have overlooked the part about usernames and passwords in the initial post.
That’s unfortunately not yet possible.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2