I know how to turn on the flash
    Can it be set to flash every x minutes so if I miss the initial flash I will still be notified later I have an email?
    10-13-2018 01:18 PM
    I know how to turn on the flash
    Can it be set to flash every x minutes so if I miss the initial flash I will still be notified later I have an email?
    This is not possible.
    Do as I and make it a habit to check your phone every now and then.
    10-13-2018 01:56 PM
    Used to Android so that's a tough transition
    10-13-2018 02:00 PM
    Used to Android so that's a tough transition
    I gathered as much
    Don’t worry, you’ll get used to it pretty quickly.
    10-13-2018 02:06 PM
    I have always loved the notification light and being able to even change the color of the light based on the type of notification you had.

But, Apple doesn’t use the notification light and and as much as I miss it from my Blackberry devices, I have developed a habit of checking my device more frequently and have adapted to the Apple notification method quite well.
    10-13-2018 02:35 PM
    I got hold of this shortcut that works with the vibrate to notify you every minute with a small haptic that could possibly be formulated to work with the email if your using iCloud.

https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/d1f...6eb7d89a9b46ec
    10-13-2018 04:50 PM
    I have always loved the notification light and being able to even change the color of the light based on the type of notification you had.

But, Apple doesn’t use the notification light and and as much as I miss it from my Blackberry devices, I have developed a habit of checking my device more frequently and have adapted to the Apple notification method quite well.
    Blackberry did a few things that no one has been able to duplicate exactly. The programmable notification light and E-mail. Apple did finally integrate gestures. Took 10 years but better late than never I guess
    10-13-2018 07:53 PM
    I do miss my old Blackberry email address which had the @blackberry.net at the end of it which said you where a professional back in those days.

As far as the gesture concept, I am so happy Apple has adopted it and are moving ahead with it. They have the resources, capital and customer base to take it to the next level and for all of us Blackberry OS10 users out there, this is what we have been waiting for.
    10-13-2018 08:02 PM