Mac applications, such as Mail, Pages and Numbers, have so little colour. It isn't the end of the world, but Micrsoft Applications have much more colour in them and make them so much nicer to use because of it. I'm guessing I'm not missing some sort of option to make these applications more colourful? I can only hope Apple changes this in the future. Does anyone agree??
    10-13-2018 07:55 AM
    None of here can answer as to why those apps have “little color”. The great thing is that consumers can opt to use 3rd-party counterparts that may have additional themes and colors.
    10-13-2018 12:50 PM
    Mac applications, such as Mail, Pages and Numbers, have so little colour. It isn't the end of the world, but Micrsoft Applications have much more colour in them and make them so much nicer to use because of it. I'm guessing I'm not missing some sort of option to make these applications more colourful? I can only hope Apple changes this in the future. Does anyone agree??
    Tbh I’ve never really noticed. Of course it does depend on which macOS you’re using. But does the cosmetic appearance of the applications affect how you use them?
    10-13-2018 08:50 PM