Hi guys

I have an Iphone X. One day I was wearing my baggie pants and sat on a chair in a park and heared a small "snap" or a small "crack", and found out that my Iphone X was in my pocket in a vertical postion.

I tried useing my Iphone X immediately after this accident and didn't find anything wrong and my Iphone X still works fine, apart from a small hickup that I noticed but I noticed this proploem before the accednet and it rarely happens.

Should I be worried about my Iphone X after this accident?
    10-12-2018 08:56 AM
    Hi guys

I have an Iphone X. One day I was wearing my baggie pants and sat on a chair in a park and heared a small "snap" or a small "crack", and found out that my Iphone X was in my pocket in a vertical postion.

I tried useing my Iphone X immediately after this accident and didn't find anything wrong and my Iphone X still works fine, apart from a small hickup that I noticed but I noticed this proploem before the accednet and it rarely happens.

Should I be worried about my Iphone X after this accident?
    Don’t worry about your phone. It probably was the chair that cracked or something you stepped on.
    10-12-2018 09:30 AM
    If a visual inspection didn't produce any issues and the phone works fine, I probably wouldn't worry about it.
    blaine07 likes this.
    10-12-2018 11:46 AM
    I wouldn't worry! Just be careful of keeping it in your back pocket when you're going to be sitting down! I'm guilty of this and always 'freak' a little bit when I forget to take my iPhone out of my back pocket. Same goes for when you need to use the restroom.
    Tartarus likes this.
    10-12-2018 11:51 AM
    If you did a visual inspection and everything looks good, as others have said, I wouldn’t worry too much, I have done the same thing a few times with my iPhone X and it was it was still in great shape when I sold it to upgrade to the XS.
    10-12-2018 08:43 PM