Recently linked computer account to phone, but lost account that was on phone. Gameloft restored lost account, but still need computer account on phone also. Want to know if it is possible for both accounts on phone and proper way to do it.
    10-06-2018 04:45 PM
    Recently linked computer account to phone, but lost account that was on phone. Gameloft restored lost account, but still need computer account on phone also. Want to know if it is possible for both accounts on phone and proper way to do it.
    Welcome to iMore. Thanks for joining. I really don't play games on my computer or iPhone, so I really don't know the answer, but I would think your Apple ID should work on all Apple products. Are you playing Gameloft on an Apple computer and iPhone. It should be in your Apple Game Center. Maybe someone will chime in that plays on both. Feel free to join in on the multiple threads throughout iMore.
    10-07-2018 11:12 AM
    Thanks for sharing this information.As of late connected PC record to telephone, yet lost record that was on mobile phone. Gameloft reestablished lost record, yet at the same time require PC account on mobilephone too.
    10-18-2018 03:59 AM