How can I sign into iMore forums ?

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Having finally bitten the bullet and bought an XS, I thought I’d like to look at iMore Forums on it, and of course it won’t let me sign in, again !! So obviously I’m signed in on this device, why won’t it let me sign in on the new one, ? The form just tells me to put in the correct details... I am !!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just signed in with two different devices without any problems using the Safari browser on them.

iPhone X
iPhone 7 Plus

Try rebooting your iPhone and/or clearing out the cache of your browser and then try logging in again.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Are/were you using the web forums or the app? the only "issue" I had was, initially, I created my MoNa account with my Google credentials and somewhere along the way I had to create another login for the specific sites. Now somehow they are all merged together.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
This also happened to me with my 6s Plus. Eventually Michelle had to give me a new password. Unit this day we still don't know why.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Are/were you using the web forums or the app? the only "issue" I had was, initially, I created my MoNa account with my Google credentials and somewhere along the way I had to create another login for the specific sites. Now somehow they are all merged together.

I tried both, with the same result, eventually I got in on this (iMore forums) app. I have had this problem before,once a month at least, but all good for the last few months I hope the thing is not regressing !!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner