An artist that I listen to must have uploaded an alternate version of a song that doesn't exactly flow with the rest of the album. I deleted the album from Apple Music off my Music and re-downloaded it from the Internet. Most of the songs' iCloud Statues was "Matched" which didn't allow for me to hear the versions I had just downloaded, instead I heard the versions from Apple Music again. Is there anyway to stop iTunes from automatically matching a song to Apple Music without turning off iCloud Music Library? I am not subscribed to iTunes Match so that won't work.
    10-02-2018 10:38 PM
    An artist that I listen to must have uploaded an alternate version of a song that doesn't exactly flow with the rest of the album. I deleted the album from Apple Music off my Music and re-downloaded it from the Internet. Most of the songs' iCloud Statues was "Matched" which didn't allow for me to hear the versions I had just downloaded, instead I heard the versions from Apple Music again. Is there anyway to stop iTunes from automatically matching a song to Apple Music without turning off iCloud Music Library? I am not subscribed to iTunes Match so that won't work.
    First off: iTunes Match is part of Music. You can’t turn it off or on.

Having said that: your best bet is to rename the version you want to keep to “original song title (own version)” or something similar.
    That way music won’t match it to their own library.
    10-02-2018 10:56 PM