Unlock snap account without verification code

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I have no idea what a "snap account" is, so hopefully someone else who does know will come along soon.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Since the whole point of the activation process is to ensure that your account can't get hacked into if your username and password are compromised there's not a whole lot we can do to help you.
Your best bet is to visit http://support.snapchat.com

Samsung_queen

May 9, 2019
Visit site
Hi my friend has went away on a school trip for 2 days and asked me if I could continue her streaks witch I said was okay and I've tried signing in but I need a code but I can't get hold of her to get the code what should I do? ( and I'm also on Samsung BTW)

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Hi my friend has went away on a school trip for 2 days and asked me if I could continue her streaks witch I said was okay and I've tried signing in but I need a code but I can't get hold of her to get the code what should I do? ( and I'm also on Samsung BTW)

Wait until your friend returns. Sorry, there's nothing else you (or anyone else) can do. See Rob's comment's above.

PippaFraser

Nov 26, 2020
Visit site
Many thanks guys for the information my friend helped a lot. I have such a problem, I cannot create several accounts on one site, I am blocked, I don’t understand why, I wrote about this on many forums, but it did not help me. I decided to google this problem and came across a site verifywithsms.com . And I finally solved my problem about which I wrote, I immediately created several accounts on the site and now I have no problems with this, I just did not want to show my location, because I do not trust different sites :)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73