Upgrade to iPhone X or Xs? or Keep my iPhone 8 Plus

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

The iPhone X isn’t available anymore unless you get a good deal on a used one either on the market board or some place like eBay

The Xs is it’s replacement or you can just keep your 8

rita83

Nov 7, 2017
Visit site
Welcome to iMore

The iPhone X isn’t available anymore unless you get a good deal on a used one either on the market board or some place like eBay

The Xs is it’s replacement or you can just keep your 8

The X is still available , It’s just not available through Apple.

Jude34

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I'd go ahead and upgrade, and then keep the new all-screen form factor for the next two years. That's what I'm doing. I have an 8 Plus as well. I wanted a X but with a Plus size,...so I Pre-ordered the XS Max. I'll plan on keeping it for the next two years!

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Do you have to "follow the Jones'" and get the latest and greatest, or is your current device working ok? Do you like the home button and touch ID or do you want to make the jump to pin and face ID? Is your current device paid for?

Lots of things to consider.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Do you have to "follow the Jones'" and get the latest and greatest, or is your current device working ok? Do you like the home button and touch ID or do you want to make the jump to pin and face ID? Is your current device paid for?

Lots of things to consider.

I completely agree. I too have an 8 Plus, and it's doing great.

jb_ez86

May 20, 2018
Visit site
My iPhone 8 Plus is just about paid off. I like the facts of a full screen (minus the notch) with a phone size to be handled with one hand.

jb_ez86

May 20, 2018
Visit site
reading the 8 Plus and the X/Xs/Xs Max all have a majority of the same features. I just like the fact of the full screen and a phone manageable with one hand. So I am torn.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711