Which model iphone will u upgrade to next?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Iphone X or Plus or maybe the middle child thats being reported

To be honest, I’m not thinking about upgrading from my current iPhone X, but if I do, it’ll probably be the one that’s similar in size to my current iPhone.

Stan Jackson

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Yea, i currently have the 8plus, and before that the 6s plus. I wouldnt mind getting the X, but then i might regret not getting the plus....decisions decisions!

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I just got my 8 Plus on release day, so I'm not looking to upgrade anytime soon. Although my husband might. He's still using the SE, which is still a pretty solid little phone but you can tell a huge difference between mine and his.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
If I upgrade with a new iPhone, it would likely be the "X Plus" model. But I may just get a new battery for my 6s Plus, and go another year with it. I'm happy enough with the screen size of my 6s Plus. I would like the animoji and memoji, but not sure that would be worth adding $80 or so to my Verizon bill. I'm still paying for 2 iPhone 7's. They should both be paid off by March. I might wait and consider the "X Plus" then.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I am content with my recent iphone 8 Plus purchase ,probably for 2 more years but it is going to be real interesting to see exactly what Apple comes out with in september after all the rumors .

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
I ❤️ my X so much, I’m not even tempted to get a new phone this year.. It just needs a new screen protector and I’m good to go

Stan Jackson

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Yea, i also grabbed the 8 plus on release day but not feeling the dated design anymore. Not sure if i want the X or the plus. Alot of people says its too small which is hard to believe. Whichever one, probably be sticking with it for a while.

Stan Jackson

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I actually had the chance today to hold and play with the X and it actually felt like my 8 plus, but in a smaller package which was nice. So really not sure cause i was for sure upgrading to the X plus

xtremeled

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
After trying to send a simple PDF file via message, I may have to go to a phone that can handle the task. The iPhone, Apple in general seems to have a hard time with anything other than pics and video. I guess if I was 12 it would be a better phone.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
xtremeled;3[emoji646 said:
79934]After trying to send a simple PDF file via message, I may have to go to a phone that can handle the task. The iPhone, Apple in general seems to have a hard time with anything other than pics and video. I guess if I was 12 it would be a better phone.

Does it not work for you in the Files app?

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
After trying to send a simple PDF file via message, I may have to go to a phone that can handle the task. The iPhone, Apple in general seems to have a hard time with anything other than pics and video. I guess if I was 12 it would be a better phone.

Sharing PDF files over iMessage work just fine for me.

-Rest your finger on the PDF icon without applying pressure.
-Wait till you see the option to copy, duplicate etc and press the little arrow on the right.
-Tap the share button and send it via iMessage to whomever you wish.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2