Which model iphone will u upgrade to next?

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
X or X Plus but I'll have to decide if I want to go back to a smaller phone or keep the screen real estate and battery life that I'm currently use to with my 7 Plus.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Sharing PDF files over iMessage work just fine for me.

-Rest your finger on the PDF icon without applying pressure.
-Wait till you see the option to copy, duplicate etc and press the little arrow on the right.
-Tap the share button and send it via iMessage to whomever you wish.

I'm sure he or she is able to but just likes to lay it on thick with a "complaint" whenever they answer a question here on these forums.

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
After trying to send a simple PDF file via message, I may have to go to a phone that can handle the task. The iPhone, Apple in general seems to have a hard time with anything other than pics and video. I guess if I was 12 it would be a better phone.

Sounds like a 12 year olds comment.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
After trying to send a simple PDF file via message, I may have to go to a phone that can handle the task. The iPhone, Apple in general seems to have a hard time with anything other than pics and video. I guess if I was 12 it would be a better phone.

Two words..."User Error". Please refrain from passing along false information. Thanks.

anon(8115241)

Aug 25, 2017
Visit site

I think something is wrong with your phone because mines work

Stan Jackson

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
X or X Plus but I'll have to decide if I want to go back to a smaller phone or keep the screen real estate and battery life that I'm currently use to with my 7 Plus.

My thoughts exactly. I love the size and feel of the X, and to me, its about the same as my 8 plus (screen size wise). Now if the X battery is about the same as the 8 plus then its probably a no brainer for me....X wins for me.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I do own iPhone but don’t you guys think they are overpriced. Why on earth a person spends $1000 on a mobile?

If they have the means to do so :) Nobody should be buying it if they don't have the means to pay for it (outright or through the payments) as it is quite a bit of money.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2