Does anybody know if there is any progress toward fixing the broken image problem ?

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Does anybody know if there is any progress toward fixing the broken image problem ?
I can usually see about 10% of images that people try to post. Even if it’s only a picture of someone’s horrible dog I’d like the option to see it if I so choose !

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
From what I gather, although I haven’t confirmed it, is that if the images are jpg files, they typically display okay.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
It’s a Tapatalk issue. There’s a button to view in browser if you’re really interested in seeing the pic or you can just peruse the forums in the browser, since everything works find that way. Not sure when/if Tapatalk will fix this.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
It’s a Tapatalk issue. There’s a button to view in browser if you’re really interested in seeing the pic or you can just peruse the forums in the browser, since everything works find that way. Not sure when/if Tapatalk will fix this.

Been an issue for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
It’s an issue with [ IMG ] vs [ ATTACH ] and probably still with http vs https. It’s a combination of MoNa and Tapatalk for the fix. Last I knew anyway. But yes, this has been problem for like 3+ years now. I can only keep telling both sides about the issue so many times.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
It seems to mostly be images posted from a computer using attached thumbnails. Wish someone would fix it. TapaTalk says it's an iMore issue, and iMore says it's a TapaTalk issue.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Been an issue for a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time.

Far too long!!!!

It’s an issue with [ IMG ] vs [ ATTACH ] and probably still with http vs https. It’s a combination of MoNa and Tapatalk for the fix. Last I knew anyway. But yes, this has been problem for like 3+ years now. I can only keep telling both sides about the issue so many times.

I don’t see how it’s even partially a MoNa issue when it happens in other forums that use Tapatalk. It’s quite annoying!

It seems to mostly be images posted from a computer using attached thumbnails. Wish someone would fix it. TapaTalk says it's an iMore issue, and iMore says it's a TapaTalk issue.

It’s definitely Tapatalk because it happens in other forums. They just refuse to take responsibility

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site

You can find people complaining about this issue from back in 2015 on the official TapaTalk forums. So, to answer your question.... it'll be fixed soon.

"Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between TapaTalk and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, TapaTalk does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as TapaTalk will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

"Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between TapaTalk and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, TapaTalk does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as TapaTalk will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."
That is downright awesome....

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
That is downright awesome....

Thanks! But I cannot take credit for it. You can find it on one of the World of Warcraft Wiki's. It's supposed to be about Blizzard Entertainment taking their sweet time about doing things... and I often snag it for things like this thread. ;)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW