Is there an app that’ll clear your iPhone’s cache, check battery health, etcetera?

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
blah blah blah
Linux is borrowing unused memory for disk caching. This makes it looks like you are low on memory, but you are not! Everything is fine!

If your applications want more memory, they just take back a chunk that the disk cache borrowed. Disk cache can always be given back to applications immediately! You are not low on ram!

https://www.linuxatemyram.com/

The above is very similar to how iOS handles cache. As I said, research cache and flash memory and how they work together. You cannot learn unless you look it up. Being incurious doesn't change the facts.

Last edited:

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
https://www.linuxatemyram.com/

The above is very similar to how iOS handles cache. As I said, research cache and flash memory and how they work together. You cannot learn unless you look it up. Being incurious doesn't change the facts.

We must be talking about different things. It's a FACT, I gain storage space by deleting junk files. I see no such gain with what you refer to. If I do nothing, my storage availability goes down to below 1 gb. It's happened. Not sure why you can't grasp that.

Sherry_B

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
We must be talking about different things. It's a FACT, I gain storage space by deleting junk files. I see no such gain with what you refer to. If I do nothing, my storage availability goes down to below 1 gb. It's happened. Not sure why you can't grasp that.

The facts are out there, I can't force you to believe them. The choice is obviously yours to remain in the dark.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The facts are out there, I can't force you to believe them. The choice is obviously yours to remain in the dark.

I get what you're saying. But you said I do not delete junk files using apps. I do. Apparently, whatever the OS does to make space is not enough. It doesn't clear all the cached junk files. If it did, I'd have no use for Battery Doctor. I can't force you to believe it, but I can show you before and after screenshots of my available storage. Not sure why you refuse to acknowledge that one can delete the cached junk files the OS doesn't clear. And I never said I was low on RAM.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Until you are willing to actually do some research and a bit of reading or use a *nix operating system firsthand so you can see for yourself, there's no point in discussing it further with you.

We're both right. I just don't let my storage get that low for the OS to clean the cache. I prefer using Battery Doctor and C M Security to do it before it gets that low. The apps do work.
https://7labs.io/mobile/iphone/clean-ios-junk-files.html

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR