Home iMore Q&A > Ask a Question

How do I start a discussion at iMore?

Asked: Jul 18 2018 | 1:29 am EDT 1393 Views 7 Answers View Best Answer

How to use this forum? please answer me thanks so much

Best Answer

Jul 18 2018 | 3:48 am EDT Laura Knotek

Welcome to iMore.

What Apple products are you interested in? Please browse the forums and look for the Apple devices you use or are interested in, and read through the threads in those forums. If you do not see anything interesting, then please start a new thread.

You may also want to introduce yourself and say hello in this forum. https://forums.imore.com/new-forums-...yourself-here/

I say hello to you here. I hope you will check out the forums and enjoy them. ☺️

More Answers

Jul 18 2018 | 7:32 am EDT Just_Me_D

I’ll bite. For what purpose are to attempting to use this forum? I mean, clearly you know how to become a member and create a post/thread so again I ask, for what purpose are you attempting to use this forum?
Jul 18 2018 | 8:15 am EDT Spencerdl

Well, you got four Moderators attention. As JustMeD stated, clearly you know how to set up membership and start a thread. How can we help?
Jul 18 2018 | 9:31 am EDT Lee_Bo

Well, we don't work for Apple so we cannot assist with locked phones / forgotten passwords / etc.

We also don't deliver coffee / pizza / sandwiches.

We don't sell new or used cars.

We can't give any legal or medical advice.

We don't, let me say again, DON'T give any assistance on any type of hacking, legal / ethical / otherwise.

I know I missed a few things but answered the best way I could based on the vagueness of the question.

Thanks.

_______
~Lee Bo