How do I start a discussion at iMore?

Laura Knotek

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to iMore.

What Apple products are you interested in? Please browse the forums and look for the Apple devices you use or are interested in, and read through the threads in those forums. If you do not see anything interesting, then please start a new thread.

You may also want to introduce yourself and say hello in this forum. https://forums.imore.com/new-forums-introduce-yourself-here/

I say hello to you here. I hope you will check out the forums and enjoy them. ☺️

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
How to use this forum? please answer me thanks so much

I’ll bite. For what purpose are to attempting to use this forum? I mean, clearly you know how to become a member and create a post/thread so again I ask, for what purpose are you attempting to use this forum?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Well, you got four Moderators attention. As JustMeD stated, clearly you know how to set up membership and start a thread. How can we help?

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
How to use this forum? please answer me thanks so much

Well, we don't work for Apple so we cannot assist with locked phones / forgotten passwords / etc.

We also don't deliver coffee / pizza / sandwiches.

We don't sell new or used cars.

We can't give any legal or medical advice.

We don't, let me say again, DON'T give any assistance on any type of hacking, legal / ethical / otherwise.

I know I missed a few things but answered the best way I could based on the vagueness of the question.

Thanks.

_______
~Lee Bo