Which one should I buy? The iPhone 7, 7 Plus or the iPhone X?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Hi guy! I need help

You should buy the one you prefer the most, and only you would know which one that is.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
I would also consider the iPhone 8 Plus it is cheaper now from carriers and a great device plus a year newer than 7 Plus .

JML5150

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
Unless you need a phone now, or are looking for a deep discount wait, until September/October.  maintains a predictable update cycle for iPhones.

Spectrumite

Jul 14, 2018
Visit site
The phones you are looking at (X, 7, 7+) and the other two that can be considered (8, 8+) are so good, that really it comes down to a matter of taste, and also the small practicalities. Do you want FaceID or TouchID? Do you prefer the home button, or can you do without it? Do you prefer the classic iPhone look of the 7s and 8s, or the new Frontier of the X? As far as which one is best, it's really a dead-on tie between them all. Choose the phone you think looks the coolest and the one you think you would be happiest with.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I say the x because you’re coming up on the 2 year anniversary of the 7 and the x is newer and will last you at least another year over the 7 hypothetically

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I would get one of the 8 ‘s because if you have bought a more powerful charger and a usb c to lightning cable you will be able to fast charge,and that, for me,would be most useful.